RE: Rip Off display of vectors question

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 13:56:34 EDT

<snip>
>Fired the game up
>and it plays. All except for one thing. I am missing several vectors
>during gameplay. Parts of my tank are missing, parts of the enemies are
>missing, and none of the missile or gun traces show up. The game still
>plays and recognizes all inputs and actions.

 It sounds like you might be missing the high intensity vectors. Are all
the vectors on the screen at a single intensity level? Try cranking up
the brightness (intensity?) pot on the monitors PCB. What happens?
If the missing lines don't show up it could be either a 'stuck' INTENSITY
control bit on the CPU board, a pix tube on it's way out or a problem
with the Hi-V supply (probably a Keltron).

Dave