RE: Tempest resetting problem

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 06:55:17 EDT

Let me add one thing to this post. When I pull out the 122 ROM (Rom 8 at
R1) - the resetting completely stops. When I put the Rom back in it beeps
and flashes. I know the ROM is Ok because I pulled another one out of a
working tempest board. I'm wondering if the CPU is having a hard time
executing the first instruction or something? Maybe its first instruction
is to write something to memory and can't?

....why am I up at 3:50am?

going nuts.

matt