Re: WG6100 Problems (Please Help).

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 06:30:58 EDT

It all depends what you mean by "back-to-back zeners". You
should have one lead of each (either both cathodes or both anodes)
connected together (NOT to the board) and the remaining leads
connected from the input to ground.

If you have both leads of both parts connected to the board there
isn't going to be enough signal left to do very much.