Re: WG6100 Problems (Please Help).

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 11:30:26 EDT

Joe,

What is the nominal voltage of the zeners you are using?

(Are you sure???.....)

If it was me, and I was sure that my connection was correct, then I'd test those
zeners to find out. One (or both) may not have the rating that you think they
have.....

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.