RE: Tempest resetting problem

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 12:13:55 EDT

That's kind of interesting. I can run a working Tempest board fine with
my pod. The "May need Reset" message on the Fluke is normal. The Tempest
manual does say that it won't run correctly unless it's using a 6502A
processor. I wonder if some pods were made with a 6502 and others a
6502A?

Can a tempest even run at all with a slightly different CPU?

Just a thought.

Matt