RE: PUFF the magic G08, lived, by the sea...

From: John Butler <John.Butler_at_asu.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 16:41:56 EDT

Add me to that list of Dim ones. Anyone have a G-08 that works that I can
errrr... borrow long term for my sit down ST?

ObVec: I think I found the mainboard graveyard in this area, and might be
able to make a huge buy. Looked like about 20% vector boards. May need to
buy like 1000 boards, but it may be worth it. I know I saw a full box of
Tempest, and several boxes marked Asteroids. Unfortunatly the decision
maker was not there when I was. If this deal happens, I will have plenty of
need for the bright lights.

John