Re: PUFF the magic G08, lived, by the sea...

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 19:03:52 EDT

> Dont get me wrong, The loss of blue had nothing to do with the frying
> of the monitor. This game has other problem as well like no sound
> (though it did partially work when I picked it up).
> Ill be ripping out the deflection board tomorrow but if anyone has any
> comments.. I’m listening.

This may not apply, but I recently lost the color green on my
Wells-Gardner 6101. Since it happened on more than one monitor, I took
a look at the game wiring harness. It turned out to be a couple of the
pins in the big monitor molex were pushed down and not making good
contact.

Good luck!

Noel Johnson