Re: Vector monitor project : Yoke Data please

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 10:39:41 EDT

Rodger said:
AND if you define the yoke in such a way
(by careful choice of inductance) that it
could be a universal replacement for our
current yokes you could have a real winner here.

That's a good idea. We need to work up a chart.
I don't have much at my house but a Tempest Machine.

YOKE DATA:

MODEL | CRT | NECK SIZE | H (mH) | H ohm | V (mH)| V ohm | DEFLECTION ANGLE? |

If anyone has any or can get any data, add it to this list, That way, we can possibly make a more universal yoke instead of one that only works with the new system.

Thanks,
James.