RE: New Vector monitor project progress : YOKES

From: John Butler <John.Butler_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 15:29:51 EDT

I have no business responding to this, as what you are talking about is WAY
over my head, but I can tell you the VGA monitors (19") are available for
much less then $600. The Sharp Image company that I provided the phone
number for a week ago, has them. They are used in The new Black Widow
double head dart machines. They are standard VGA and are about $300 for a
19" from what I was told. Just thought I would offer a suggestion.

John