Re: Red Baron Side-art reproduction?

From: Matthew Gibson <mgibson_at_nextdim.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 22:48:36 EDT

I may be talking out of the side of my head, but I know that shops such as
'FastSigns' and 'Signs Now' have digital printers that handle roll vinyl. I
haven't looked at a wide variety of items coming out of these printers, but
the few pieces I've seen are somewhat impressive. Not as impressive as real
silkscreening, but it could get the job done at a reasonable cost.

I totally understand what you're saying after this whole ESB artwork
experience!

MG