Red Baron Side-art reproduction?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 13:07:54 EDT

I finally picked up my Red Baron (thanks Jason!) and after some pondering
decided that I'd like to try to restore the cabinet. (It's in quite good
shape except for one side of artwork which is... Er... I believe the line
was: "It's *gone* McReady!")

Anyway, before I spend any time and $$$ making a reproduction side-sticker--
has anyone else done replacement side-art for Red Baron? Are originals
available for any reasonable price (less than $100)?

I'm tempted to just find someplace that can print ink direct on vinyl and
just do two sets or something-- sell one to subsidize some of my costs...
(Probably not worth setting up screens and whatnot to do a production run
'cause I don't think the demand is there.)

If I do this, does anyone else want a set? (Sorry, I have no clue what
it'll cost.)

-Clay