Re: Red Baron Side-art reproduction?

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 13:42:33 EDT

Clay,

You beat me to the punch on that game; I had contacted a graphics company to get
a quote on printing stickers like what it had and the price was $300/set. Too
pricey in small quantities.

I got another upright Red Baron and it has some tears in the artwork, so I am
going to take small samples to the local Lowe's and get the colors matched so I
can touch up the artwork with an airbrush.

Have fun with the Red Baron Clay! I used to play it (cockpit version) at the
local county fair and had a real ball.

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.