Re: XELTEK Superpro II

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 21:06:09 EDT

Make sure you have the correct MANUFACTURER chosen.
Back in the PROM days most everyone used different algorithms.
One brand would start out with an empty part being all 0's, the
next brand would start out with all 1's.

Gang shouldn't ever be changed from 1 unless you have the
optional gang programmer. Then it would equal the number of
chips you are doing at the same time. Byte setting should be byte,
NOT word unless you ever do any EPROMs with 16 bit data lines.

From the menu select your manufacturer. You will then get a list
tailored for parts the machine can do for that particular
manufacturer. THEN select the part.