Re: XELTEK Superpro II

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 00:31:37 EDT

I have had some trouble with the Xeltek burning some PROMS. I believe the
algorithm, as mentioned, is the problem. Xeltek has not been a great help
in sorting this out, they don't release schematics, nor programming
algorithm info on this model.
I do have the software to write your own algorithms for this burner but it
is for a previous version of software, and their newer libraries don't work
with this version of the algorithm writer....
  They want the burner shipped back, and then I suspect they will recommend
an upgrade...which won't work with the algorithm generator.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com