Re: New Vector Monitor Project: DEFLECTION SCHEMATIC FOR REVIEW

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 09:36:18 EST

Excellent comments! (be as hard on me as you can) This is a technical
discussion.
Some of the issues I was planning to address with more protection circuitry.
I will address each issue mentioned and drop another schematic.
By the way, Op Amps don't blow up and aren't even taxed when they go full
rail

Thanks,
James