Anyone see the UPN "Dilbert" cartoon last night?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 18:11:39 EST

I've never watched it before (seemed "so-so" to me) but I did like one
touch:

Dilbert is driving in a mall parking garage and he puts on VR-type headset
("latest in virtual reality parking space detection"). The view through
Dilbert's VR display is (a cartoon) vector display-- and clearly a
Battlezone screen. There's the red radar circle (complete with the "V"
showing targets with the 'sweep' hand) in the top center and, and there's
the BZ targeting crosshairs in the center. Complete with score indicators
and message display area ("parking space in range" or something similar). I
got a good laugh out of it...

-Clay