Re: New Vector Monitor Project: LM3886

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 16:10:55 EST

The "flash" you talk about is probably what's called "secondary emission" and is
caused by the beam hitting outside the screen and knocking loose more electrons
that then hit the screen and cause an unfocused glow.

Is that what you're talking about? (This would be SO much easier if I hadn't
sold my games---have to work in the dark).