Warrior

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 23:32:04 EST

I've been neglecting Superzapper.Com lately to create a page for not the
greatest vector ever (ahem..Tempest), but definitely one that makes a bid for
"coolest" or "neatest" in my opinion, and one which definitely has the best
display backdrop: Warrior.

Have an interview with Skelly, lots of pics, flyers, and even a couple short
videos of the game for download. *Thanks to David Haynes and Omar for their
bigtime help. Will soon have the entire manual up and some other stuff needs
to be expanded as well. This is the first draft, so let me know what you
think, and of course if anyone has anything to add or contribute, let me
know. Thanks.

http://www.superzapper.com/warrior

-JWC
SUPERZAPPER.COM