Re: Get Well Kits on eBay?

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 23:16:18 EST

Ok. Well, I need some DACs. The thing that gets me about the kits on eBay is
the $10 for shipping (for a handfull of chips?)!

So, before I get pissed at myself for buying one of those kits, does anyone
here have any AM6012PCs for sale? I guess I would stock up on a few of the
other parts (DAC-08 (or MC1408 ), LF13201 (or DG201), MC1495) if available
(I know that Bob has the TL082s).

If desired, email me privately at chumblespuzz@home.com.

Thanks!
-roy-