Re: WG6100

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 13:21:08 EST

Try removing the boxy capacitors (I don't know the locations from the top
of my head). I had the same problem before, and removing these caps fixed
them. If you look at the parts list between the monitor revisions, these
caps are the only ones that are not documented in Gregg Woodcock's article.
They were present in the earlier revisions but not the last one. I'll look
at the deflection board I have sitting on my computer desk at home and give
you the actual board locations for them. (You might also try searching
the vectorlist archives since I mentioned this before on here at one point)

Jon