RE: WG6100

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 13:32:56 EST

I have a tempest that has some wiggly lines at the top. The vectors also
sort of slowly move around. Especially when I get to the red screens. I
thought at first it was the monitor, but it also does the same thing on an
oscilliscope - so I'm assuming I just need to replace some of the axial
lead electrolytic capacitors on the board itself.

Matt