Re: Q: Dedicated Major Havoc CPO Differences

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 10:42:48 EST

I would STRONGLY advise anyone who wants to weld something on their
control panel NOT to. I just received my (non-vector) Reactor control
panel back from a machine shop that was patching about four extra button
holes from a previous conversion. While the holes have been patched,
the panel is warped, and does not lie flat which really pisses me off.
This is not something that could have been remedied by "proper" welding
as the guy who did it knows his stuff, and warned me it might happen
because of the heat. I wish I would have used some bondo instead...

tm