Re: Q: Dedicated Major Havoc CPO Differences

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 18:43:47 EST

Ok. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner (can't email to VL from work) but...

I spoke with my welder who happens to be a fellow vid collector. His plan
was to use a MIG (wire) welder and tack on a small plate on the bottom and
then fill the top with Bondo. He said he could spot weld it but that would
leave marks on the top of the CP. He said he could use the MIG welder at a
sufficiently low temperature so as not to warp the CP.

Basically, he said I should just worry about making CPOs and let him worry
about the welding. :) When it comes to detail he's as picky as I so I trust
him completely.

-roy-