MH CPO Art Complete - Taking Pre-Orders Now!

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 18:55:29 EST

Well, I blew through the artwork on the dedicated Major Havoc CPO and I'm
ready to take pre-orders. (How's that for fast turn-around, Eric? :)

You can check it out at:
http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_cpo.gif

The lines, etc. look a little heavy in the gif, but that's just due to the
low res. Also, the colors on-screen do not represent the colors of the final
product.

I'm offering these to the VL for $45 each + $5 shipping. This price is good
for one week from today, 11 Nov. After that the price will go up to $55
each. Please email me ASAP at chumblespuzz@home.com with the number of CPOs
you want. I will expect payment to follow shortly thereafter.

I still have to get proofs from the printer, but I expect the final pieces
to be ready for shipment within 2 weeks, possibly sooner.

Thanks in advance,
-roy-