Re: MH CPO Art Complete - Taking Pre-Orders Now!

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 20:01:28 EST

I don't know if that is the final version with shape and all, or if it just
to show us the art, but make sure there is enough material to wrap under the
sides of the cp.... The shape of the sides (for it to look right when
applied) are kind of important....and wrong in that scan.

Here is the correct shape.....
http://www.superzapper.com/MH-nos-cpo.jpg

Also, I dunno if this pic was shown before or not, but is this the one the
one from the flyer? Or just another like it? Seems VERY weird because the
overlay was all set to accomodate the buttons in the correct layout, but
someone decided they wanted them in the wacky positions.....

http://www.superzapper.com/majorhavoc_panel_strange.jpg

-JWC