Re: space duel and asteroids combined?

From: <Rcpilot2u_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 08:31:22 EST

In a message dated 11/11/1999 2:31:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ClayC@diamondmm.com writes:

<< > That sounds awsome. A multo Atari vector kit would be nice to do. Is
there
> anyway to make Asteroids white? All colors combined?

 Yep, you got it right. Problem with white is that most vector monitors
 either are not:

 1) perfectly converged
 2) set to proper color purity

 So, even white objects tend to have color halo's or tint to them..

 -Clay

Yes I see the problem. even with a perfect cross hatch, I can never get those
perfect like a standard raster. Maybe use only red for it all. Kinda ducky
though :)