Re: Space Duel cocktail still sealed in original box

From: <Rcpilot2u_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 08:33:25 EST

In a message dated 11/11/1999 10:41:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MKDUD@aol.com writes:

<< It
 definitely
  wasn't in the main Southern Music Orlando warehouse when it closed down
  (although many other boxed games were bought from there).

  2000$ is ridiculous for that game I would think, unless someone is a SD
 freak
  and just has to have a mint one. >>

 When anybody talks about "rot" on a FLA cabinet, you better make damn sure
it
 is rot and NOT termites.....I've seen MANY cabinets in FLA trashed by the
 bastards...to pay $2000 for one would be a sin and a shame.
 MK

You make a very very good point. Seen that also.