Re: New Monitor: Spot Killer & microprocessor issues

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 23:02:48 EST

Yeah, I like that: 0.1" dual row header it is. That way you can just jam
that board in and go. Now I want to think of a way to design the circuit so
all we have to do is plug in the micro board. No soldering involved.
unplug it, and wow, it still works. worst case, i have to have a simple
upgradable analog daughterboard. I'll think of some way do to it.

Another schematic should be forthcoming in the next couple of days!

James