RE: New Newsgroup

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 12:53:28 EST

G'day folks,

The S/N ratio would drop dramaticly unless the vector newsgroup included
some form of
robo moderation. This moderation would insure the "minimal commercial
traffic" and "special vectorlist prices" policies that have become the norm
on this email list.

By the way, I don't think we have enough traffic (or members on the email
list) to merit a newsgroup. I think you have to have well over 30 messages
a day being sent to 100 people before a newsgroup is justified.

                Steve Ozdemir
                sozdemir@att.com

ps - Speaking of S/N ratios, do people fell that RGVAC's has dropped in the
last year? (Oops...did I just start an off-topic thread?)