Re: 2N6259 Transisitors

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 16:31:09 EST

Surely there *has* to be a power transistor available that is over spec
for the G08 monitors to replace the 2N6259s. Does anyone have some
recommendations other than NTE 388? I'd like to have some spares
available too because things *do* commonly fail.

What are the 2N6259s rated at? Maybe I'll do a little research.

Matt