vector artwork

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_Agilent.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 18:17:41 EST

Well Roy, now that you mention it ...

I've been half dreaming of reproducing the Star Wars side art. Rather than
silk screening it on, I'd like to have the art put on the same material that
you put the control panel overlays onto. Then we could apply the art like a
sticker. I know that the look and feel would be altered from the original,
but I'd allow myself the deviation from the original in order to have a
perfect set of art on the cabinet.

So .. if a project like that interests you, let me know. Would anyone else
be interested in such a side art reproduction? For that matter, what about
side art for any of the other vectors? My Asteroids is a little hurting...