Re: Amplifone HV probs/Thank you John Robertson

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 11:20:20 EST

That kind of sounds cool doesn't it? The actual hardware in your game
blows up from not escaping the Death Star explosion quick enough! That
might even work on ebay - "This rare game actually explodes if you don't
reach safe distance - just like in the movie"

So - not to change the subject - but is it really true that those HV
transformers are not built well because the supervisor set off the fire
sprinklers with his cigaratte - getting water all over the winding
material?

Matt