Re: Cat Box on Ebay/Rat Box

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 19:33:33 EST

So - how would you wire up a board to look at the *correct* signatures
with a HP5004a signature analyzer? I'm assuming you just wire up the data
lines on the cpu to something specific like a nop right? And then where
do the start, stop and clock hook up?

Do the start and stop get read on the rising edge or falling?

You're right - the older hp signature analyzers are pretty easy to find
and cheap. I guess I need to read the cat box manual to see what
advantages there are to having one.

Matt