Electrohome GO7 test fixture.

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 01:54:18 EST

Well, I finally got my hands on one of these tools, and opened it up in
anticipation of a relatively simple system to make repros of. Argh...there
are about sixty TTL chips and op amps in this sucker! Single sided circuit
board with a bunch of parallel jumper wires for the top traces. Nasty. No
schematic. No labels. Looks kinda cobbled together as they would have been
rather low run production. Damn. I am NOT going to try to make any more of
these things.

Turning in Clay's direction...This thing has three speeds on in, 65ms,
130ms and 260ms (or close might have been us ...the thing is at the shop
and it's two days later since I stared at it) and it has full screen,
crosshatch and one other pattern, plus you can turn off individual guns.
Perhaps someone could make a single chip do this job? Not me. I can get
better info on timing etc if someone else wants to tackle the design...

John :-#(#

  http://www.flippers.com