Re: Amplifone HV probs/Penn Tran OnLine

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 01:25:04 EST

> Awww Dammitt! I'm no master! I am but a slave to my beloved machines.
> Knowledge is only worth something if it can be given to someone else - it's
> worth nothing if it stays in your own head. I hope my HV faq has helped
> fellow Vector phreaks out. I'm going to start on the Amplifone Deflection faq
> soon, hopefully this one won't take as long to write as the HV....
>
> MK

Please do (start the deflection FAQ). :-) I am *hooked* now as well.
I can't believe how great my SW is looking with this amplifone in it. I
still have some "tuning" to do, but can't wait to see the outcome.
Where can I find a good article on adjusting the convergence? I had to
transfer the yoke and neck magnets from a broken tube to a good one.
Convergence seems good, but I am not sure it's as good as it could be.

Your help is appreciated!!!

Noel