Re: Amplifone HV probs/Penn Tran OnLine

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 00:49:09 EST

In a message dated 11/20/99 12:19:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nej@airmail.net writes:

<< I just checked the board. KUDOS go to the master, Michael Kelley! One
 of the wires connected to the focus/brightness board was completely
 broken, but I didn't notice since it was covered by the insulated rubber
 boot on the end of the wire. >>

Awww Dammitt! I'm no master! I am but a slave to my beloved machines.
Knowledge is only worth something if it can be given to someone else - it's
worth nothing if it stays in your own head. I hope my HV faq has helped
fellow Vector phreaks out. I'm going to start on the Amplifone Deflection faq
soon, hopefully this one won't take as long to write as the HV....

MK