Re: Running scared from NAMCO

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 02:42:34 EST

I don't think you have very much to worry about, I suspect that Namco was
after TBC because they were MAKING Pacman boards, not because of the artwork...

Lying low for a few months is wise. I don't imagine they are on this list.

Still further, let's check ...."ANY NAMCO LAWYERS OUT THERE?" ...No
answer...No answer...No answer...See we are safe here ;-)

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com