Japanese vector?

From: Brian Deuel <bdeuel_at_pathwaynet.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 03:13:04 EST

I recently obtained a burn of a Japanese Playstation CD called '70s Arcade
Classics. All of the games on it (besides the electromechanical shooters
and original Breakout simulation) seem to be emulations of the originals.
One of the games is a color vector Breakout clone called Delta. The game is
in the forward- angled view, and is simply original Breakout with no
variation. There is no company listed, and if there is anywhere else in the
game, I wouldn't know what it is as I cannot read Kanji.

Anyone heard of this game?

Brian Deuel
http://coinop.vintagegaming.com

In my CD player: Genesis- Lamb Lies Down On Broadway