Atari AVG chip replacements (reminder)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:51:37 EST

Just a friendly reminder that the "cheap price" on the Atari AVG ASIC
replacement boards (137279 chips) ends 12/1/99.

When I was polling for interest in who would wanted these I got a count of
about 41 pieces. So-far I've only received orders for 8...

I'm on the hook for 100 of these things, so if you said you wanted one
earlier please follow through. (Sorry to be pushy, but I'm on the hook for
some semi-significant dollars on these boards and parts and the lack of
response is making me a little nervous!)

http://www.multigame.com/avg_preorder.html

Thanks,
-Clay