Re: eprom erasing

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 09:11:52 EST

Here's my addition to the problem (sarcasm included at no charge):

I can just erase the pile of eproms 4 at a time as follows:
4 eproms per 10 minutes = 24 eproms per hour = 196 eproms in 4 hours.
(a few evenings while watching TV) What a bad idea.

OR I can read 4 hours worth of e-mails about people's opinions on bulk
eprom erasing tubes, make 2 or 3 trips to the hardware store, quickly
construct a jig, then erase about 50 eproms, then test each one to see they
are all erased, and finally bulk erase the lot of them. Sounds like the way
to go.

James