Re: Gallaga

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 16:11:47 EST

Most of the time ROMS off the internet have names coded in a way these
appear on the game board; for eaxample 136002.103 (part number) or
something like ROM.B3, where B3 indicates the position of the ROM.

You can also check www.emuviews.com for a laaarge amount of ROMS too see
if you can find a better match for your board.

Next time when you have a question, please post it to RGAVC or so, this
mailinglist is only for Vector, not Raster games...