RE: Gallaga

From: Chris Bright <cbright_at_intouchsurvey.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 09:32:45 EST

Hi there,

About the only help I can be is.... there are various Galaga manuals on-line
at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Keep/1392/manuals.html

you need a PDF viewer to read them.

Also, try swaping the three Z80 chips on the board around... if you have
stars and nothing else then one many be dead.

Later,
Chris