RE: "untested" PCBs...

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 23:25:02 EST

In case anyone hasn't heard, krazykatt1 is really Adam Judd's wife.
(Unconfirmed, but thought to also be Zack Blackstone.) I don't know what
last name she is going by, but I can assure you that it is probably Adam
himself doing all of the selling using her name/account since he has such a
bad reputation. I haven't done any business with him/her in a long time so
I can't comment on how good or bad the service is. I do agree however, that
when you see tested and untested boards of the same type auctioned off at
the same time, there's obviously something up.

Just my $0.02,
-Chris