Re: "untested" PCBs...

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 13:46:01 EST

I bought some AM6012 DACS from her, and I got them 5 days after she send
them away. I live in the Netherlands. I also traded some harnesses
without trouble.
A friend of mine (also living in the Netherlands) bought also some stuff
from her, without problem.

I think the problem is not bad intention, but she should take more care
and pack things better, which causes these 20 year old boards to die
during transport.

Even the DACs I bought were only put in a plastic container without
foam... That's not the way to keep the pins from bending / snapping...

The only thing that worries me, WHY do even the real bad traders always
get positive feedback on eBay???

Cya !