RE: "untested" PCBs...

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 18:39:21 EST

Why do you keep refering to the KrazyKatt1 as "Jan". It's actually Adam
Judd (her husband) who's using her name and account since his rep is worth
"mud"
(or another similar substance) ever since his misdealings on RGVAC/M.

This guy owes me some Williams boards from a deal on RGVAC
over 1 year ago. He supposedly sent me a refund but that's mysteriously
gotten lost in the mail too ... TWICE! ... see the pattern?

Buyer Beware!!

I also think it's naive to believe the feedback ratings on Ebay. Case in
point,
this seller!! I will admit, however, that 50% of the time he seems honest
and friendly thru Email but I'll be glad when I don't have to deal with him
anymore.

  SPW
  Kanata, On
  CANADA

p.s. I'm glad he's loosing packages to you Yankees as well. So much for
his across the border and customs excuses ... time to write another Email
to tycho780. :-( Wish me luck!