RE: "untested" PCBs...

From: Eric Clayberg <clayberg_at_smalltalksystems.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 20:00:25 EST

> Why do you keep refering to the KrazyKatt1 as "Jan".

Why? Because I have exchanged about 20 e-mails with "her" and they have all
been signed "Jan". She has also referred to her husband on various occasions.
It seems like a husband and wife operation where Jan handles the eBay selling
and her husband "tests" the boards.

> It's actually Adam Judd (her husband) who's using her name and account since
> his rep is worth "mud" (or another similar substance) ever since his
> misdealings on RGVAC/M.

Is Adam's wife named "Jan"? Is so, how would you know whether it is Jan or her
husband behind the e-mails? Why does it even matter?

-Eric