Re: Something cool I didn't realize about Tempest

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 08:30:18 EST

I knew that you can set up the machine to work in test mode like that, but I'm pretty sure it won't save high scores. This idea with the stars moving while playing sounds really interesting. Do they continuously move? What does the game look like during this? Sounds like a cool hack to make if it looks good.

Jon