Re: DAC 80 - availability

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 11:02:06 EST

Interesting. Took a while to make ANY sense out of this, but it does appear to be
the correct part on the price page given below. If you actually go to the catalog
page the part is shown on they describe it as a current-output DAC when the part
number is for a voltage-output DAC. A -V suffix is voltage, a -I suffix is
current, the game needs the -V, which is what is on the price list.