RE: Anyone need a solder/desolder station?

From: Michael Schulz <m-schulz_at_adventact.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:34:07 EST

> My humble apologies to the list. I thought the equipment would be of
> sufficient general interest in repair and rework of game hardware
> as not to ruffle any feathers.

Hey, personally I'd prefer to see the list open up to forsale posts.
There are a number of people here who have plenty of test/repair
equipment, boards, marquees, etc. that they'd love to sell, and a
whole bunch of people who'd love to buy it. I was against the whole
"no forsale" policy in the beginning. But, rules are rules...