RE: Anyone need a solder/desolder station?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:16:51 EST

> It was only about three months ago that Joe reminded everyone
> that the official vectorlist policy is:
>
> "Vectorlist is for technical discussions about vector-based
> arcade games. Everything else (including commerce-related stuff)
> is off-topic."

Ummmmmm... Well officer, I don't think this car can go that fast... and I
didn't see the light change... and those children weren't in the street
when I went by... and, uhhhh, I'm new to this state... And ummmm... the
accelerator stuck!

My humble apologies to the list. I thought the equipment would be of
sufficient general interest in repair and rework of game hardware as not to
ruffle any feathers.

(There's been 7 of the desoldering stations spoken for at this point, so
I'll call them all sold until I can test them out. Thanks.)

The fabulous selection of VECTOR marquees (and others) is still available
though. ;-)

-Clay